Google Play Store automatically update phone apps by default. You can choose not to updates apps automatically while installing and change permissions associated with the updates and you can chose to disable automatic updates. But automatic updates are slightly different in the new version (5.0) of the play store. Today we will learn how to do this in both old and new version.
Disabling auto updates save your internet data that are not important for all apps that we use, Google play Store is set by default to update apps automatically.
How to Disable Automatic App Updates in Android Phone
1. To turn off automatic updates open,Google Play Store icon on your phone Home screen.
2. In the Google Play Store, tap the “menu” button in the upper-left corner of the Google play screen.
3. Now tap “Settings” on the menu.
4. Going to the final steps tap on “Auto-update apps” option in the general section of the setting.
5. Now select Do not Auto-update apps option to Turn Off the auto updates.
Atlast you have turn off the auto updates apps but if some how you want to tour on this option you can do this by selecting the other option that is “Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply” in general section of setting